Sunday, August 5, 2007

date night.

We had another fun date night at our house this weekend. We had 7 kids which is always tons of chaotic fun. The kids all played really well together this week which made for an easy breezy time for Jeremy and I. Jeremy spent most of the night reading Harry Potter!
Graham was so excited when he climbed up the slide all by himself! He takes after his big sister with his climbing skills...
All of the kids liked these little crackers.... Kate especially enjoyed holding the box.
I told Jackson and Gracie to hug so I could take a picture... this is how that turned out... tackle to the ground!
She is the best little poser... if you say her name, she'll turn around and give you the biggest grin! We love our date night group!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Rochelle,
I found your blog by a link on Erica Grovers blog, such a small, small internet. You have such a cute family. Where are you living?