Tuesday, August 21, 2007

poor guy.

My poor little Lincoln... his asthma flares up every time the weather changes from hot to even a little bit cold. It's been raining here for the past few days and so of course... he got a cough... and that cough has turned into breathing troubles for him today.

Here he is getting his second treatment of the day. He's such a sweetheart... he comes to me after he's been coughing for a while and asks me, "Mommy, can I just have a treatment? Then I will feel much much better." I love this little boy. What am I going to do when he's gone to pre-school next week?!

--------------------------------------------------

***I posted this earlier today... since then his asthma has been really bad. We've had to give him lots of treatments today and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Please keep him in your prayers tonight and tomorrow... we don't want him to end up in the hospital again. Thank you!***

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

what he said was sooo cute!! poor little guy :(

Jessica said...

Oh I'm sorry! We'll keep him in our prayers!

Valerie Russell said...

Oh, he's so adorable. I love him and miss you guys so much. I'll definitely be praying for you all.